Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pink Castle Fabric

I just had to pop in quickly and say how much I love Pink Castle Fabrics.  I don't have any sponsors, so no one is paying me or giving me anything to say this.  I have just received amazing customer service from Brenda and Jason and see as they continually improve their shop, and I wanted to give them a shout out. 

Examples:

1) I emailed them (and a few other online fabric stores) a few months ago asking for suggestions on a solid to use for a semi-commissioned project, and, in my opinion, they were the only ones who really listened to what I was asking and offered me great suggestions, and for that I ended up buying a good amount of yardage from them. 

2) I just received an email from Pink Castle giving me a 15% off coupon because it's my birthday month.  THAT'S AWESOME! 

3) They're in Ypsilanti, and I went to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, which is just next door, so I'm kind of bias...


No comments:

Post a Comment