Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Micro Machine cufflinks

I was browsing at the Downtown Holiday Market with a friend when we came across a table laden with cufflinks.  My eye was immediately caught by a small blue boat that I recognized from my childhood.  I struggled to remember the name, repeating, "Micro, micro, micro...."  "Micro Machines!" the guy standing next to me exclaimed.  Yes!  I remember spending hours sitting in the hallway between the kitchen and the living racing them back and forth with my brother.  Naturally, I had to buy them.  Something that nostalgic just can't be passed by.  Since my memory of Micro Machines is with my brother, and he's the only person I know who wears cufflinks, I had found the perfect Hanukkah present for him!





Since I (unfortunately) did not make these myself, I want to give thanks to Yank Ku Designs for these great cufflinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment