Thursday, February 7, 2013

A hat!

I made a hat last night.  It was a spur of the moment thing because I decided I needed a new hat. I used some of the fancy yarn Mom got me last year.


I really like except for one thing - it's too small!  I was hoping beyond hope that 50 yards would be enough, but it wasn't.  It just covers the top of my ears, which is too small for me.  I don't wear hats often (they don't work so well with curly hair), but when I do I prefer full ear coverage.  I'm going to try again tonight with another of the skeins Mom got me. 


On another note, I sent some cards today and was enthused about my closure method, so I thought I'd share. (Don't worry, I licked them too.  These stickers are adorable, but definitely not enough to seal an envelope).

I LOVE MUSTACHES!
Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment