Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guest Post - Jen's Headband

To encourage my friends to let their crafty sides shine, I've decided to start a new section for Guest Posts!  The first installment comes from my good friend Jen who, in her busy life as a 3rd year law student, managed to find time to knit this pretty and practical headband.  Side note - this is her first knitting project (I'm pretty sure - correct me if I'm wrong JHal)!


You can download the pattern for free here.  Jen used Patons Classic Wool in Light Grey Marle and ended up knitting a few more than the suggested 86 rows to have the headband fit comfortably.  According to her, "This is a GREAT project: a way to practice a basic stitch without thinking too hard about counting, easily modifiable, and (nearly) INSTANT gratification."

No comments:

Post a Comment