Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pajama pants

Well, things are crazy around here!  Work is busy. Crafting is busy.  Life is busy.  Despite the radio silence here, I've actually been crafting like mad.  I just can't show most of it because it's all holiday gifts.  I do have two things I handed out to Mom and her boyfriend last weekend for Hanukkah, so I'll be sure to get those up in the next few days.  For now, here's something that I mentioned months ago and am finally ready to show.

PAJAMA PANTS!



I first mentioned these pants a few months ago when I was making the one's on the left for Mr. T.  I've since completed both his, which are now well worn, and a pair for myself!  This past weekend we were visiting Mom, so I made Mr. T bring his pants so we'd match and then had Mom take a few (bad) photos.  So simple and comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment