Monday, December 17, 2012

More iPad cases

Apparently iPads and cases are all the rage this year.  After seeing the case I made Mom, three of my friends have asked me to make one for them/their family member.  So get ready to see a slew of cases over the next few weeks.  For the first batch, I made a slightly more simplified version than the one I made Mom, just leaving off the front zippered pocket.


These will be Christmas gifts for one of my good friend's aunts.  I can't decide which is my favorite...  The purple one is Leaves in Purple from Whistler Studio's Chelsea collection, paired with Kona Chartreuse.  The blue one is Stained Glass from Lanikai by Dear Stella, paired with Kona Navy and Coal (lining).

I really like making these cases.  They're super fun and quick, and are an easy way to add a dash of homemade to daily life.  I'm thinking about making one for my nook.  I also found a tutorial for quilted ones on Craft Buds, so I'm going to try that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment