Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Okay.  First post!  I started this blog as a place for me to both archive the crafts I make and allow easy sharing with friends and family.  I've been crocheting for nine years and recently learned to knit.  I also just bought a sewing machine to expand my crafting abilities.

The first few posts will be projects that I recently finished, and then I'll add new work as it comes.  My hope is that this blog will inspire me to learn new skills and expand my crafting abilities.  One day, I may even post my own, unique pattern!

Tune in to see my progress and the (in my opinion) awesome things I create.

Also, thanks to my friend Teja for the adorable logo.  I found the roach on Evilkid Productions and she altered it to make it crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment