But now it's finally finished! And it was even warm enough for me to wear it out running errands the other day.
1) I love this yarn. It's Rowan Renew (sadly discontinued) and I thought it was going to be scratchy, but it blocked up nicely and is quite soft.
2) I kind of look like an old lady/librarian when I wear it, but I don't care.
3) I added WAY too many buttons. Which is extra worse since I despise buttons in the first place.
4) I don't overall hate these wooden buttons though. Still not a button fan, but these are tolerable.
5) I can't believe I made a freaking sweater!
6) I might add some patch pockets. Maybe next year...
7) Clearly I am not a model!