I used this tutorial from Purlbee. I have to admit, this wasn't as fun of a knit as I thought it was going to be. I thought it would take me 2-3 days of lunchtime and evening knitting, but it ended up taking me TWO WEEKS! You can't really tell in this photo, but it's a bit lopsided. I followed the pattern exactly (even guage) and it still ended up a bit small. Also, I ran out of yarn at the end so one of the handles a bit shorter (ahem...4 inches) than the other. I'm hoping it will stretch out so it won't matter. By the end I just couldn't deal with this project any longer. I was itching to get back to the sweater for Mr. T. Thankfully, I don't think Lily will mind.
I will say the size is deceptive. The bag stretches out quite a bit when loaded. Hopefully it will be useful for Lily to harvest tender veggies and keep them from bruising.