Friday, September 14, 2012

BEYOND EXCITED!

I'm so excited I just had to post again today!

I ran in to JoAnn during my lunch break today to pick up a few zippers and other odds and ends.  As I was leaving, I happened to walk by the quilting book section, when, out of my periphery I spotted none other than Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman.  I had to do a double take.  I couldn't believe that JoAnn had it.  (Not sure why - the book just seems slightly out of their league.  I'd also looked for that and several of the other popular, relatively new quilting books out now and have never seen any of them there).

As I approached the counter, I just knew they were going to tell me that it had been placed on the shelf by mistake and it wasn't actually for sale.  I was especially excited because I had a few coupons, so if everything worked out, I was about to get a super good deal on the book (meaning more fabric money to actually make the quilts in it...).

I did quite the happy dance as I rushed outside!  I also immediately texted Mr. T and told him not to order it for my (belated) birthday present.  Ah, I wish I could go home early today and spend the afternoon with EH and my fabric stash!

From http://bokertov.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bc4a69e2014e8a8f894b970d-800wi

No comments:

Post a Comment