Sunday, February 22, 2015

do. Good Stiches - February 2015

I've noticed over the last few months that I prefer making my do. Good Stitches blocks two months at a time. Inevitably this means I'm late for one month, but it also usually means I'm pretty early with the next, so I say it balances out. I completed these at the same time as the January blocks, and I have to say I'm glad they were so quick! The January blocks were fun to make, but there was a lot of slicing and quite a few seams, so to make them in conjunction with these super simple blocks was perfect. And I also shopped my scraps for most of these fabrics. Except for all the Dear Stella, which was part of the very first fat quarter bundle I ever purchased 3ish years ago.

Pam threw a little teaser into the instructions for this month that she's going to add something special when she puts all of the blocks together - can't wait to see what that is!




No comments:

Post a Comment