Many months ago we got a much needed new computer, and Mr. T asked if I would make a case for it. As much as it warmed my heart to hear him request a handmade item, I didn't have time to get around to for a few months. Finally, in October I had some time off work, so I made finishing this case a priority.
I used the same style I had used for his iPad case previously, but I changed the dimensions to fit the computer as well as the additional padding I added. All pieces are lined with fusible fleece, and I also added a layer of duck canvas to the two exterior pieces. I quilted everything with a 2" cross hatch to make sure all the layers stayed in place and to add a bit of extra weight.
The exterior fabric is Yard Dyed Essex in black and the interior is something that I received in a swap during the DCMCQ Retreat a few years ago and that couldn't have fit Mr. T better. When he saw the case, he even said I should have put the records on the outside!