Monday, December 1, 2014

do. Good Stitches catch up

Whew, I got a bit behind with everything the past few months, including my do. Good Stitches blocks, so it's time for a little catch up.

First up, September: pinwheel stars using a tutorial our quilter Pam wrote for us.


Next, October (which I may or may not have just finished yesterday...): Garden Fence blocks in aqua and gray with solid navy lattices.


And finally, November was a choose your own adventure month. Brooke asked that we make any block of our choosing in "boy colors" with gray background. She actually asked for prints in boyish colors, but I didn't read closely and was excited to use these orphan blocks I've had laying around for ages, but at least I followed directions for the color scheme.



No comments:

Post a Comment